top of page

Axminster Town AFC Group

Public·13 members

Where To Buy Old Arcade Machines [PORTABLE]

Joystix has provided arcade games for rent and classic arcade video games to Houston and the surrounding areas since 1987. Our company got its start in a two car garage with a stuffed animal crane as our first machine. Thanks to our exceptional customer service and outstanding customer loyalty, we are now one of the largest retailers in the country.

where to buy old arcade machines

LIST UPDATED 11-7-22. Check back frequently for our updated list of refurbished pinball machines for sale. Most all of our vintage pinball machines have been completely refurbished to include playfield dismantling, cleaning, waxing, and rubbering. New LED bulbs installed, cabinet cleaned, detailed, and touched up as needed. In addition, most all faulty electronic board and wiring have been replaced and upgraded to ensure a long lasting family-fun pinball machine. Please inquire for exact details on the below refurbished pinball machines for sale:

LIST UPDATED 11-7-22. The following claw machines for sale have been refurbished with brand new electronics including motherboard, wiring, and claw mechanisms! In the market to buy a refurbished claw machine? We have some great options below. We can ship these refurbished claw machines just about anywhere in the U.S. Browse claw machines for sale below:

Looking for a great spot for a party or event? Vintage Arcade Superstore has a showroom of over 50 arcade games and pinball machines right in Glendale that you can rent out for your event!

I (ordered a) 1983/1985 combo-pack Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back arcade game that Gene and his amazing team fixed and restored for me in a brilliantly fast amount of time! And they delivered it safe and sound to my home!

Gene sold me a wonderful and trouble-free 50 arcade games in one stand up arcade unit, and my kids and I always compete to see who gets the highest score. I recommend you visit Vintage arcade and buy the arcade game you always loved playing as a kid.

Our custom arcade machines can be preloaded with all the classics you love and customizable graphics to fit any game room decor. We also offer accessories so you can play each game the way the creators intended it. Shop our arcade games and make your pick.

Every used arcade cabinet has been fully restored and tested, so it's ready for hours upon hours of play. Plus, our machines are available with a warranty and phone support. Check out our full inventory of popular used arcade machines below. Or give us a call at (717)-887-5293 if have any questions about a specific cabinet or our current inventory.

When you buy an arcade unit, you're making an investment. So, you want your refurbished arcade machine to work correctly and have coverage if something happens in the future. Consider the following factors when you buy a used arcade game:

All of our refurbished machines come with our own 90-day warranty and lifetime phone support, so you don't have to worry about unexpected issues in the future. If you have questions or there is an issue with your machine in the future, we offer free phone support. If you're in the area, we'll even work on your machine.

Some of our used arcade games already have upgraded flat screen monitors, while others have the option of a screen replacement. Businesses can request a quarter/coin mech for some units, and home gamers can ask for a free play mode to skip handling money.

Back in 2012, I was browsing a local classified ads website called Kijiji and noticed that a lot of people had old arcade machines for sale in working condition for around $200-400 depending on the game. I saw one I remembered playing a lot of back in the early 1990s called RAIDEN for $200 and jumped on it. Brought it home at midnight (with my cranky teenage daughter in tow) and played the crap out of it. I even sprung for new joysticks and artwork (about $100), bringing the grand total to $300. This is what it looks like today:

Each arcade game has a coin counter that increments when you insert another credit - this allowed arcade operators to verify how many quarters should be in the coin buckets. Most arcade games in the early 80s were owned by arcade operators and put on location at an arcade, convenience store, mall, bar, or pizza parlour. Operators typically split the earnings 50/50 with the location in return for having the location and electricity.

And the best part is that many arcade cabinets like mine have a standard connector (called a JAMMA connector), which allows me to take the original game board out and swap in a new one. And there are brand new game boards out there that have >900 arcades games on a single board for under $100.

If you're a fan of retro gaming or end of the pier entertainment, then you'll love coin-operated arcade machines. From pinball machines to air hockey games, these machines don't just belong in amusement arcades, they'll create a unique focal point in your home too.

If you run a business, then arcade games could be a good investment and an extra source of income. Customers can play Space Invaders while they wait for take-aways, or little ones can have a ride on Thomas while Mum's doing the shopping. And what pub would be complete without a slot machine?

Gamers will love full-size or bartop size gaming machines. Look out for cabinets fitted with some of the best retro games like Donkey Kong, Space Invaders and Frogger. If you can't decide which game you prefer, there are machines that play a selection of games. Classic table-style arcade games are a fun addition to any home or workplace. They make unusual coffee tables.

If your budget can't stretch to a genuine retro arcade cabinet, then consider making your own. The housing can be constructed using a pre-cut wooden flat pack; you'll then need to add the electronics, screen, speakers and control panels. You can even source artwork and marquees to decorate your machine when it's finished.

Coin pushers, racing games and crane grabbers are just a few of the games of chance available. If you'd prefer your gaming Vegas style, then look out for slot machines. These are also known as fruit machines and one-armed bandits.

Each home arcade machine for sale on our website features our industry-renowned RetroReload MAME arcadesoftware. Our exclusive RetroReload software makes finding and adding your favorite games to our video arcademachines a breeze. Simply type in the name of the classic game you are looking for and the arcade game cabinetwill search Google for virus free sites to download it from.

All you have to do is click on the game you want and our home arcade machines will automatically download,configure, and add the game to the menu for you. Adding games to your arcade machine has never been easier!

Unlike other arcade builders, we're an arcade machine cabinet manufacturer. Our multi-game video arcade systems arenot built one at a time in someone's shop or garage--Our factory builds hundreds of home arcade game cabinetsand tables at a time in an assembly line.

This process allows us to focus on quality and craftsmanship while saving hundreds of dollars on all the arcade machinesfor sale on this site, which we pass directly to you, the customer. The arcade game machines for salehere feature hundreds of classic titles. You'll never find bootleg games in any of the multi-game video arcadesystems for sale on this website, as we include only properly licensed titles.

Come play our growing collection of original classic arcade games and modern pinball machines. Shop our retail store for novelty items and console gaming from all generations. Whether you want to play a few rounds or buy video games from retro to modern, we got you covered! We have two locations that offer the same experience.

Want to sell an arcade game? We'll buy it! Want to sell an entire arcade game collection? We'll buy that too. We are always looking for working or non-working arcade machines as well as pinball machines.

We travel too, we'll drive to pick up a single game or an entire warehouse collection. We also buy arcade parts; joysticks, buttons, pcb boards, coin mechs and more. Drop us a quick note here and tell us what you got and what condition it's in and what you want for it and we'll get back to you ASAP.

All graphics/images on this site are copyrighted by the their original owners. EscapePodOnline.com makes no claim to said such rights and reproduces these graphics in respect of the original copyright holders if any for collectors and hobbyist of the original arcade coin-op machines. Any copyright holder wanting their images or reproductions removed from this site should contact us and we will immediately remove these images.

Step back to a simpler time when the local arcade was king of entertainment. The Retro Arcade Machine X brings back the arcade experience that can be played anywhere. 300 games and a full color LCD screen with controls that mimic original arcade cabinets so you can soar the skies, take out the aliens, or win the race - all from the palm of your hands!

The golden age of arcade video games was the period of rapid growth, technological development and cultural influence of arcade video games, from the late 1970s to the early 1980s. The period began with the release of Space Invaders in 1978, which led to a wave of shoot 'em up games such as Galaxian and the vector graphics-based Asteroids in 1979, made possible by new computing technology that had greater power and lower costs. Arcade video games transitioned from black-and-white to color, with titles such as Frogger and Centipede taking advantage of the visual opportunities of bright palettes.

Video game arcades became a part of popular culture and a primary channel for new games. Video game genres were still being established, but included space-themed shooter games such as Defender and Galaga, maze chase games which followed the design established by Pac-Man, driving and racing games which more frequently used 3D perspectives such as Turbo and Pole Position, character action games such as Pac-Man and Frogger, and the beginning of what would later be called platform games touched off by Donkey Kong. Games began starring named player characters, such as Pac-Man, Mario and Q*bert, and some of these characters crossed over into other media including songs, cartoons, and movies. The 1982 film Tron was closely tied to an arcade game of the same name. 041b061a72

• About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

• Black Facebook Icon
    • Black Twitter Icon
    bottom of page